1. Uninstall any antivirus programs. You should only run one antivirus program on your computer at a time to avoid conflicts and errors. AVG network most likely will not even install if it detects another antivirus program running.
3. Run the install file. The install will begin, and the necessary files will be downloaded. Select your language and click Next >.
4. Read and accept the license agreement. You must accept it to continue, so it recommended that you read the details.
5. Select the Free license. After checking to make sure that no conflicting programs are installed, AVG network will ask what type of installation you would like.
6. Wait for AVG network to install. Once your installation is configured, the files will be downloaded and installed automatically. This may take several minutes depending on your computer speed and network connection.
7. Restart your computer to complete the installation.
1. Update AVG network. Once AVG network is installed, make sure that the latest virus updates are downloaded. Right-click on the AVG icon in the lower-right corner of the desktop. Select “Update now” from the menu.
3. Set up scheduled scans. From the main AVG network menu, click the menu button next to the Scan Now button. It looks like 3 horizontal bars. Click Manage Scheduled Scans, and then “Edit scan schedule.”
|Intel AVG Free Partner Program Ecosystem|
|Managed Services Specialization||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Service Delivery Specialization*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Support Provider Specialization**||Yes|
*Service Delivery Specialization will be available 2H 2015.
**Formerly Avg Authorized Support Provider Program (MASP)